Hermes is a rugged 3U VPX™ Plug In Card (PIC) based on the 13th Gen Intel® CoreTM i7-13800HRE Processor and designed in alignment with the SOSA™ Technical Standard for I/O intensive processor PICs. Compared to it’s predecessor, Hermes has more processor cores, three times the number of accelerator engines and twice the memory capacity for significantly better performance.
- 14-core processor for high performance
- 100GBASE-KR4 Ethernet Data plane
- x4 Gen 4 PCI Express® Expansion plane for high speed communication with adjacent board(s)
- XMC Site for additional I/O resources
- Optional M.2 module for storage with Write/Protect and Opal 2.0 compliance
Concurrent Technologies plc (LON:CNC) designs and manufactures a range of computing products for use in critical embedded applications. The Company was established in 1985 with the majority of products being high performance Single Board Computers (SBC’s) based on Intel® CPU technology.