Brian Stockbridge, Non-Executive Chairman of NQ Minerals said: “We are very pleased with the progress made on the Hellyer site to date. The project leadership team has been very effective with their planning and scheduling with the refurbishment to date being on budget and on time. It is exciting for NQ to see the momentum of the refurbishment build up and seeing the plant moving rapidly towards commissioning. We are clearly looking forward to commencing production at Hellyer.”
NQ Minerals Plc (NEX: NQMI; OTCQB: NQMLF), an Australia-based exploration and mining company, this morning announced that it is well underway with the refurbishment of the Hellyer Flotation plant for the restart of the Hellyer polymetallic operation in Tasmania, Australia.
Highlights of progress in moving towards production and revenue at Hellyer include:
• On target for commissioning the mill for production in the 3rd quarter of 2018
• Running to budget at the end of April 2018
• Well advanced with operational readiness
• Technical recruitment advancing soundly
• Correction works to environmental legacy issues left by past operators underway
Further details of the Company’s flagship Hellyer project can be viewed on the Company’s website: www.nqminerals.com.