White Lion Publishing are delighted to reveal their launch list for September 2018.
The new imprint, as announced in January 2018, is the consolidation of all publishing from Aurum Press, Frances Lincoln and Quintessence under one single entity.
It will publish across several core non-fiction categories including travel, food & drink, wellness, lifestyle, visual arts, heritage, sport, gift, gardening, outdoors, smart thinking and London.
Key titles for launch include:
- The Lady in the Cellar: Murder, Scandal and Insanity in Victorian Bloomsbury by Sinclair McKay
- Baladi: Recipes from Palestine – a culinary journey from the land to the sea by Joudie Kalla
- Island Gardens: Havens of Beauty Around the British Isles by Jackie Bennett
- Dogs at Home: Beautiful Homes for Beautiful Creatures by Marianne Cotterill. Photography by James Merrell
- Charleston: A Bloomsbury House & Garden by Quentin Bell and Virginia Nicholson
- Good Money: Be in the know. Boost your financial well-being by Nathalie Spencer and Enjoy Time: Stop Rushing. Be more productive by Catherine Blyth – The next two titles in the new Build+Become series
- Atlas of the Unexpected: Haphazard discoveries, chance places and unimaginable destinations by Travis Elborough
- The Classic FM Music Box by Sam Jackson and Tim Lihoreau
- 10 Years of Unpublished Letters to the Daily Telegraph edited by Iain Hollingshead and Kate Moore
Gresham House Strategic PLC (LON:GHS) has a 3.4% ownership of Quarto Group Inc, correct as of 31 January 2018 month end NAV announcement, released 1 February 2018.