Accrol is the UK’s leading independent tissue converter, producing toilet tissue, kitchen towel, facial tissues, and wet wipes.
• Accrol’s market share by volume increased to 19.5% (H1 FY22: 18.9%, FY21 20.0%), compared to flat overall UK market
• New customers secured through increasing product diversity – notably Amazon, Unitas (30k convenience stores), Boots, Ocado and Sainsbury’s
• Completion of automation at Blackburn and Leicester sites – machine investment and full automation at Leyland completed in Q1 FY23
• Leicester Tissue Company (“LTC”) and John Dale acquisitions fully integrated, and all sites have improved output (pallets per week) over the last 12 months
• Delivering on customers’ sustainability objectives – development of smaller core products (reducing
logistics and packaging costs) and further development of the Oceans brand (paper wrap)
Accrol Group Holdings plc (LON:ACRL) is the UK’s leading independent tissue converter, producing toilet tissue, kitchen towel, facial tissue and biodegradable wet wipes.