EVR Holdings plc (LON:EVRH), the leading creator of virtual reality music content and its subsidiary MelodyVR Ltd (‘MelodyVR’) has today announced that on 26 April 2018 MelodyVR entered into the following multi-year agreements:
1. Publishing Agreement with Kobalt (Kobalt Music Publishing America, Inc.) and AMRA (American Music Rights Association).
Kobalt Music publishing represents the rights of songwriters and artists such as Alt-J, Beck, Fleetwood Mac, Gwen Stefani, Jack Garratt, Lionel Richie, Moby, Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds, Nine Inch Nails, Placebo, Queens Of The Stone Age, Rudimental and many more.
2. Record Label Agreement with Cooking Vinyl (Cooking Vinyl Limited).
Cooking Vinyl represents musicians such as Alison Moyet, Goldie, Groove Armada, James, Madness, Marilyn Manson, The Fratellis, The Prodigy, Underworld and many more.
3. Record Label Agreement with Red Bull Records (Red Bull Records Inc.)
Red Bull Records represents artists such as AWOLNATION, The Aces, Black & Gold, Beartooth, Five Knives and Itch.
4. Publishing Agreement with AKM (AKM Autoren, Komponisten und Musikverleger) and Austro Mechana.
AKM/Austro mechana administers the performance, reproduction and distribution rights in musical works from composers and music publishers in Austria.
5. Record Label agreement with Hospital Records (Hospital Records Limited) and Publishing agreement with Hospital Records (Songs In The Key Of Knife T/A Hospital Records Limited).
Hospital Records represents the rights of songwriters and artists such as Danny Byrd, High Contrast, London Elektricity and Netsky amongst others.
Anthony Matchett, Executive Chairman of EVR Holdings, said: “Signing agreements with music rights-holders is vital to the long term success of MelodyVR and EVR Holdings. This latest tranche of deals, represent a number of the industry’s most respected companies as well as numerous globally recognised artists and musicians. With the launch of the MelodyVR platform due to occur imminently, additional deals with record labels and publishers help to extend MelodyVR’s market leading position and provide the company with even greater opportunities for content creation and exploitation moving forwards.”