Haruhiko Kuroda, the Bank of Japan’s governor, has said now is the stage to continue monetary easing to support the economy.
- Japan’s economy is likely to recover as the impact of supply constraints and the pandemic eases.
- Aiming for stable and sustainable chievement of price target including wage growth.
- Tightening labour market and price gains so far will reflect in wage negotiations next spring.
- Chances are high for tight job market to drive up wages.
- Labour shift towards high productive areas could push up wages.
Japan income fund, JPMorgan Japan Small Cap Growth & Income (LONJSGI), targets Japan income without compromising on Japanese growth opportunities. This Japan income investing opportunity gives investors access to a diverse and fast growing sector managed by local managers.