Touchstone Exploration says the Cascadura natural gas and liquids facility has safely delivered first production.
The company has an 80% working interest in the field, located in T&T’s onshore Ortoire block, while Heritage Petroleum holds the remaining 20%.
Natural gas and associated liquids production commenced on September 6th 2023 and Touchstone will increase production in the coming weeks.
The Cascadura facility was constructed over the past year and represented approximately 110,000 hours of employment using local contractors and fabrication facilities.
Touchstone Exploration Inc (LON:TXP) is a Canadian-based, international upstream oil and gas company currently active in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. Primera Oil and Gas is the Trinidadian subsidiary of Touchstone.