Touchstone advances Cascadura construction and Royston-1X testing

Touchstone Exploration Inc. has shared updates on the construction of the Cascadura facility and the ongoing Royston-1X production testing. These are the company’s key projects on the Ortoire block, located onshore in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.

In the Cascadura field, where Touchstone holds an 80% operating working interest (with Heritage Petroleum Company Limited owning the remaining 20%), significant strides have been made. The removal of the Cascadura-1ST1 and Cascadura Deep-1 downhole safety plugs on July 8 and 9, 2023, respectively, has paved the way for the facility’s operation under conditions of approximately 600 to 750 pounds per square inch. Current wellhead pressures stand at around 4,100 pounds per square inch. 

Touchstone Exploration Inc (LON:TXP) is a Canadian-based, international upstream oil and gas company currently active in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. Primera Oil and Gas is the Trinidadian subsidiary of Touchstone.

Click to view all articles for the EPIC:
Or click to view the full company profile:
Facebook
X
LinkedIn
Touchstone Exploration

More articles like this

Touchstone Exploration

Natural gas prices surge amid European negotiations

Natural gas prices (XNG/USD) surged higher on Tuesday, approaching a new yearly high. This uptick comes as Europe deliberates on maintaining gas flows via Ukraine for the next year and amidst an increase in supply from

Touchstone Exploration

Natural Gas for a Sustainable Future

Natural gas has become an integral part of the global energy landscape, offering a multitude of benefits that extend beyond just being a source of fuel. As the world grapples with the need for sustainable and

Touchstone Exploration

Touchstone acquires Trinity Exploration in $30.1m all-stock deal

Touchstone Exploration has agreed to acquire Trinity Exploration and Production, a crude oil exploration, development and production company operating in Trinidad and Tobago, in an all-stock deal worth around $30.1m. Trinity Exploration and Production holds producing

Touchstone Exploration

Touchstone Exploration increases funding facility

Touchstone Exploration Inc (LON:TXP) has announced that, further to the announcement on March 4, 2024, Touchstone Exploration (Trinidad) Ltd., our wholly owned Trinidadian subsidiary, has entered into the third amended and restated loan agreement with our Trinidad

Touchstone Exploration

Touchstone adds wells into Ortoire and CO-1 blocks

Touchstone Exploration Inc. has drilled wells into Ortoire and CO-1 blocks onshore Trinidad and Tobago and expects to test wells in Cascadura field later in the year. Cascadura-3ST1 delineation well was spudded on Mar. 4, 2024,