Cerillion plc (LON:CER), the billing, charging and customer relationship management software solutions provider, has announced the release of the latest version of its Enterprise BSS/OSS suite, Cerillion 21.2. This latest release provides Communications Services Providers with a range of updated features, which support greater business agility.
Customers will benefit from:
· 5G Charging Evolution – As the rollout of 5G continues, Cerillion Convergent Charging System (“CCS”) has been upgraded with enhanced session management, optimising system performance and providing greater scalability for both B2C and B2B services. CCS is also now compatible with new charging interfaces, preparing CSPs for the rollout of 5G Standalone.
· Streamlined Account Creation – The customer and account creation process has been completely redesigned to cater for the full range of CSP use cases. This aligns workflows with the simplicity and efficiency of self-service channels, and is all achieved via no-code configuration.
· Universal Search – The introduction of Universal Search enables users to speed up access to customer records and jump directly to open activities such as pending work orders, unpaid bills, or incomplete trouble tickets. Built on the TM Forum Open Application Programming Interfaces (“APIs”), Universal Search can be linked to any Open API across the suite through configuration only, allowing system search options to be tailored for each customer deployment.
· Master Address Management – Also new in Cerillion 21.2 is much greater flexibility of address management, now with three different deployment architectures:
o Cerillion Network Inventory owning the master address list, as part of managing the physical network assets
o Cerillion Service Manager as the master, with easy import and update of address lists from external sources
o API integration with online postcode/zip code lookup systems to populate customer address data within Cerillion CRM Plus
· Enhanced B2B Sales Management – Building on the new Lead and Opportunity Management module introduced in Cerillion 21.1, the latest release adds an additional layer of operational control and governance across the B2B sales cycle, with new dashboards and workflow steps to ensure sales managers have the necessary oversight and approval of all deals.
Cerillion’s pure product model and six-monthly major releases already deliver clear benefits to its customers – one product for all service types, faster and lower risk implementation, earlier access to new features and lower total cost of ownership – and this new release maintains the Company’s positioning at the forefront of its market.
Louis Hall, chief executive officer of Cerillion plc, said:
“We are pleased to have launched the latest version of our core Enterprise BSS/OSS suite, which provides customers with a suite of new features. Enabling business agility has always been at the forefront of our product development strategy, helping customers to respond to market challenges and opportunities through an integrated solution. Cerillion 21.2 provides customers with further flexibility to scale or to pivot quickly, delivered with the same certainty of outcome that we have built our reputation on over the past 22 years.”