Actual Experience plc (LON:ACT), the analytics-as-a-service company, has announced its unaudited consolidated interim results for the six months ended 31 March 2021.
● Revenue of £889,467 (H1 FY20: £971,516)
● Gross profit of £446,902 (H1 FY20: £507,099)
● Operating loss before exceptional item of £2,185,439 (H1 FY20: £2,620,436)
● Loss per share of 4.29p (H1 FY20: loss per share of 6.06p)
● Equity placing in January 2021 raised gross proceeds of £10 million
● Cash and cash equivalents at 31 March 2021 of £10,064,778 (30 September 2020: £2,754,274)
● Successfully completed a large-scale Business Impact Assessment (“BIA”) project with a leading global energy supplier and in negotiations to establish a longer-term relationship
● Currently in advanced discussions with a global FMCG organisation with regard to an initial BIA project
● Commenced direct sales and marketing activities to complement existing Channel Partner sales approach
Dave Page, CEO of Actual Experience plc, said: “We are pleased with the increasing level of interest in our services, and the success of our recent equity placing gives us the resources to respond to this significant opportunity. In particular, I am excited by the progress of our newly established direct sales team and the promising opportunities that are emerging. This team complements our existing Channel Partner strategy and I look forward to being able to share further details of this initiative in the coming months. We are seeing increased focus and progress from our Channel Partners with regard to sales execution, and this represents significant validation that they and their enterprise customers understand the value of our service offering.
The continuing improvement in customer and Partner engagement evidences the value of our dataset to businesses as they focus on new ways of working, and helps enterprises improve their efficiency as well as driving their Environmental, Social, Governance, Diversity, Equality and Inclusion ambitions. As the global economy becomes ever more reliant on digital technology and more flexible workplaces, the need for our services is greater than ever.“